1) Am I able to request a particular plumber?
Yes you are. But please bear in mind that scheduling YOUR job is not entirely up to the Plumber.
2) Are you a 24hour service company?
Our services are available 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a Week ALL YEAR ROUND
3) How long will it take to Clear a drain?
This will depend on a variety of factors...including the location of the blockage (depth underground and distance from access point), the composition of the blockage (is it soft or hard material) and the condition of the drain pipe itself (it may be corroded or broken). We use a camera to inspect pipes which makes things easier!
4) How is your Billing done when the job gets done or do you send the bill out in the mail?
For new customers, we usually ask for immediate payment or a credit card. Established customers
are billed. All customers are requested to sign a Work Order once their work is complete
(or interim Work Orders for longer jobs).
5) Are your Estimates Free?
Yes they are.
6) Can I schedule a job for the next day and request a certain time?
You may, and its best to make an appointment. However, we can not necessarily honour all requested appointments but will work with you to arrive at an agreeable time and day.
7) Can I purchase the material and the plumber can pick it up from the hardware store?
You certainly can!
8) Are you open on Saturday's?
Our offices on 18 Happy Valley Road, Pembroke are open between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
The offices are closed on Sundays, and open from 8:00am to 5:00pm weekdays.
9) Do you offer discounts?
Yes we do. Seniors and Churches receive discounts of 15%. We will also offer a 10% discount to customers who use our services for multiple properties (after being a customer for a year).